Cookies and How We Use Them
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognise your device and to provide features such as purchasing products and services via our shopping cart software, allowing us to offer recommended services direct to you and storage of items in your shopping basket between visits. Any reference to “sites” of Tenant Debt Recovery Agents includes our Tenant Debt Recovery Agents websites, devices, mobile apps or other software.
- Identifying you when you sign-in to our site. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalised content, and enable you to use our shopping cart software, among other customised features and services we provide.
- Delivering content, including advertisements, relevant to your interests on Tenant Debt Recovery Agents sites and third-party sites.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honour your likes and dislikes, such as whether or not you would like to see ads based on similar products we offer.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Tenant Debt Recovery Agents content, products and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
Cookies allow you to take advantage of some of Tenant Debt Recovery Agents essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Basket, proceed to Checkout, or use any Tenant Debt Recovery Agents products and services that require you to Sign in.
Cookies and Browser Settings
The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.