Tenant Eviction Following Court Order



Product Description

What happens if the tenant refuses to comply with the Court order to move out?
Most tenants comply with a Court order to move out, but sometimes you can have a real troublemaker. Unfortunately landlords are not allowed to physically eject the tenant and landlords need to arrange for a Court authorised official to carry out the eviction. The more straightforward way is to instruct the County Court bailiff (which we can do for you) for a fee of £210.00 (which includes the Court fee). This can take some time and it is possible to transfer the case up to the High Court when the order will be carried out by a High Court Enforcement Officer. However this is more expensive (although usually quicker) and we will provide a quotation on an individual basis.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Tenant Eviction Following Court Order”